- This Lemon Pesto Chicken Freezer Meal Is A Fabulous Family Meal
- Warm Up With A Hearthy Philly Cheesesteak Stew In A Bread Bowl
- Simple And Supremely Tasty Chicken With Mushrooms Recipe
- Insanely Delicious Frozen Peanut Butter Snickers Lasagna For Anyone Obsessed With Peanut Butter And Snickers
- This Secret Ingredient Makes These Easy Grilled Turkish Chicken Kebabs Absolutely Fabulous!
Quick, tasty and filling, this pasta dish is so delicious! A very light and delicious recipe for the pasta lovers. Your family will love it and it looks great on a plate. Whether you’re cooking for your family dinner or cooking to impress friends, this recipe is fantastic! This recipe calls for steamed broccoli but, if you’re not a broccoli fan, you can use some sauteed green and red bell peppers and some mushrooms.
2 Chicken Breasts
1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp pepper
1 TBSP Olive Oil
4 Cups Broccoli Florets, steamed
1 lb Orrecheitte Pasta or Rotini Pasta
3/4 cup butter, salted
2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
4 TBSP flour
2 cups Heavy Cream
3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp pepper
1/8 tsp salt
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Smart School House
Thanks to Kelly Dixon of Smart School House for this wonderful recipe, article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.