- Quick And Easy Homemade Banana Pudding- Better Than Grandma’s
- Totally Scrumptious & Easy No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
- Incredibly Delicious BBQ Volcano Potato Recipe
- This Insanely Delicious Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry Is Way Better Than Any Restaurant Version!
- This Grilled Chilli Lime Chicken Fajita Salad Is Crazy Amazing!
Oh my goodness, how good do those look? Here is a piece of advice from Chef Gordon Ramsay: “Never, ever be ashamed to go to the butcher and ask for cheap cuts, because the results are incredible!” This Slow Cooked Beef Short Ribs recipe is easy to make at home, very cost effective and the presentation is impressive. You’ll be in awe of how delicious it is! Watch how easy it is to make!
Slow Cooked Beef Short Ribs
Olive oil, for frying
6 thick-cut meaty beef short ribs
1 large head of garlic, cut in half horizontally
1 heaped tbsp tomato purée
1 x 750ml bottle red wine
1 litre beef stock
150g pancetta lardons
250g small chestnut mushrooms, trimmed and halved
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Chopped flat leaf parsley, to garnish (Source)
Thanks to Gordon Ramsay for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.