- This Spicy Pumpkin and Pesto Cheese Stuffed Shells Recipe Is Pure Autumn Perfection!
- Amazing Cheesy Pizza Pasta Bake Recipe For Even The Pickiest Eater
- This Chicken Lombardy Makes For A Delicious Italian-Style Dinner!
- Easy And Delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches We Can’t Get Enough Of
- Delicious Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Ready In Under 30 Minutes!
Oh my goodness, how good do those look? Here is a piece of advice from Chef Gordon Ramsay: “Never, ever be ashamed to go to the butcher and ask for cheap cuts, because the results are incredible!” This Slow Cooked Beef Short Ribs recipe is easy to make at home, very cost effective and the presentation is impressive. You’ll be in awe of how delicious it is! Watch how easy it is to make!
Slow Cooked Beef Short Ribs
Olive oil, for frying
6 thick-cut meaty beef short ribs
1 large head of garlic, cut in half horizontally
1 heaped tbsp tomato purée
1 x 750ml bottle red wine
1 litre beef stock
150g pancetta lardons
250g small chestnut mushrooms, trimmed and halved
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Chopped flat leaf parsley, to garnish (Source)
Thanks to Gordon Ramsay for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.