- Fantastic Beer Braised Bratwurst And Caramelized Sauerkraut For All The Kraut And Bratwurst Lovers
- Delicious Chicken Salad Sandwich With Grapes Recipe
- This Cowboy Pasta Salad Recipe Is A Definite Crowd Pleaser!
- This Raw Coconut Carrot Cake Might Be Your New Favorite Dessert
- This Southern Brown Sugar Pie Is Heavenly And Absolutely Perfect
This easy, excellent salad with a light, flavorful lemon dressing and freshness of cilantro, is the perfect recipe for hot summer days but also for every day when you feel like eating a tasty veggie salad. We just love how easy it is to put together and how delicious it tastes!
Simple, nutritious, quick and delicious, this avocado-shrimp salad makes a quick, easy, it’s a wonderful lunch or light dinner idea.
Easy Avocado Shrimp Salad Recipe
Ingredients for Cajun Shrimp:
1 lb medium or large (I used 31-40 Count), peeled and deveined
1 tsp cajun spice
2 cloves garlic, pressed or grated
Pinch of salt
2 Tbsp unsalted butter
Ingredients for Salad:
1 medium romaine lettuce (5-6 cups chopped)
1/2 lb (3 medium) Roma tomatoes, sliced
1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
1/2 English cucumber (or 3 small), sliced
2 avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced
1 cup corn kernels (from 2 freshly cooked cobs)
Ingredients for Cilantro-Lemon Dressing:
Juice of 1 large lemon (3 Tbsp)
1/2 small bunch of cilantro (1/2 cup chopped)
3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp sea salt or 3/4 tsp table salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Natasha’s Kitchen
Thanks to Natasha for this amazing recipe and featured image!