- Make Your Family Smile With This Easy Crock Pot French Toast!
- Zucchini And Prosciutto Slice -Very Tasty And Perfect For Lunchboxes
- Hosting A Party? This Salami Cream Cheese Roll Up Is The Perfect Appetizer!
- Crispy Juicy Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon
- Cheesy Chicken Bites- One Of Those Recipes That’s Loved By Kids And Adults Alike!
Here is an easy and amazingly tasty salad recipe that you can eat for lunch or evening whether you are on a diet or not. This grilled chicken taco salads with spicy cilantro lime dressing recipe is extremely fast and easy to prepare and delicious too. It takes under 30 minutes to make this yummy salad; it’s a really great way to prepare a Mexican favorite.
Thanks to Tiffany of Creme de la Crumb for this wonderful recipe.
3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to ½ inch thickness
1 tablespoon taco seasoning
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon garlic powder
6-8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
½ cup chopped white or red onion
2 large avocados, diced
1 cup chopped tomatoes
optional: tortilla strips and sliced jalapeños
1 cup cilantro loosely packed cilantro leaves
½ cup plain yogurt (or plain greek yogurt)
2 teaspoons garlic
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
¼ cup olive oil
6 tablespoons mayo (I used reduced fat)
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon onion powder
juice of 1 lime
3 tablespoons pickled jalapeños, diced
Get the full recipe with step-by-step photographs and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Creme de la Crumb