- Absolutely Delicious, This Baked Paprika Parmesan Chicken Recipe Is A Hit With Everyone
- These Tacos With Potatoes, Ham, Egg And Cheese Are The Perfect Kid Friendly Breakfast Meal
- Easiest And Most Amazing Pot Roast Crock Pot Ever
- This Pressure Cooker Barbeque Chicken Is Fantastic!
- Best Homemade Chocolate Cake Ever!
This recipe is delicious and this chicken has so many flavors! The marinade is outstanding and is one of the best and most flavorful marinades you’ll ever use!
Grilled Dijon Chicken Thighs is a fantastic and incredibly simple recipe: boneless chicken thighs marinated in dijon, garlic, balsamic vinegar and rosemary. Make sure you double the recipe if you’d like to have leftovers for lunch the next day.
Dijon Grilled Chicken Thighs
1 1/2 – 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
4 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp dried parsley
1 Tbsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1/3 cup dijon mustard
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp sugar
1/4 cup olive oil
1 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Plain Chicken
Thanks to Steph for this amazing recipe and featured image!