- This Easy Chicken Dinner Is Creamy And Tasty
- The Perfect Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade Recipe
- 10 Minutes Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bombs
- Brazilian Steak With Golden Garlic Butter: The Most Amazing Steak That You Can Make At Home
- This Crock Pot Salsa Verde Chicken Is The Easiest Dinner You’ve Ever Made- Tastes Great Too!
This recipe is delicious and this chicken has so many flavors! The marinade is outstanding and is one of the best and most flavorful marinades you’ll ever use!
Grilled Dijon Chicken Thighs is a fantastic and incredibly simple recipe: boneless chicken thighs marinated in dijon, garlic, balsamic vinegar and rosemary. Make sure you double the recipe if you’d like to have leftovers for lunch the next day.
Dijon Grilled Chicken Thighs
1 1/2 – 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
4 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp dried parsley
1 Tbsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1/3 cup dijon mustard
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp sugar
1/4 cup olive oil
1 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Plain Chicken
Thanks to Steph for this amazing recipe and featured image!