- These Instant Pot Roasted Potatoes With Butter Garlic And Herbs Are The Best Thing Ever!
- This Quick And Easy Creamy Garlic Scallop Spaghetti With Bacon Makes A Super Romantic Dinner For Two
- These Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies Will Be A Hit At Any Bake Sale Or Dinner Party
- So Easy To Prepare And Totally Irresistible Creamy Chocolate Pudding
- Out Of This World Delicious Broccoli And Cheddar Twice-Baked Potatoes
This Coconut-Cayenne Mango Baked Chicken Recipe is over the top delicious! So many wonderful flavors in one dish!
The creamy and rich, mango sauce has a perfect balance of spicy and sweet although it contains no curry spices. Cayenne peppers adds all the heat needed to make this incredible sauce and the annatto seed oil, coconut milk and mango combination makes this sauce outrageously good.
Coconut Mango Baked Chicken Recipe
4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 tablespoon annato seeds (see notes)
1 (14-ounce) can coconut milk
½ cup roughly chopped mango (Here’s How to Cut a Mango: A Photographic Guide)
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon honey, divided
1 (approximately 3¼-pound) whole cut up chicken, bone-in, skin-on
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cooking On The Weekends
Thanks to Valentina for this amazing recipe and featured image!