- Everybody LOVES This Olive Garden Style Chicken And Gnocchi Soup
- This Easy Avocado Shrimp Salad Recipe With Simple Cilantro Lemon Dressing Is Always A Crowd Pleaser!
- Super Easy And Really Yummy Hamburger Taco Casserole Recipe
- All The Flavors Of Pizza In A Super Easy To Make Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Quick, Easy And Delicious One-Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta Recipe
This Coconut-Cayenne Mango Baked Chicken Recipe is over the top delicious! So many wonderful flavors in one dish!
The creamy and rich, mango sauce has a perfect balance of spicy and sweet although it contains no curry spices. Cayenne peppers adds all the heat needed to make this incredible sauce and the annatto seed oil, coconut milk and mango combination makes this sauce outrageously good.
Coconut Mango Baked Chicken Recipe
4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 tablespoon annato seeds (see notes)
1 (14-ounce) can coconut milk
½ cup roughly chopped mango (Here’s How to Cut a Mango: A Photographic Guide)
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon honey, divided
1 (approximately 3¼-pound) whole cut up chicken, bone-in, skin-on
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cooking On The Weekends
Thanks to Valentina for this amazing recipe and featured image!