- How To Make Sausage Gravy Stuffed Biscuits
- Very Easy, Fancy, And Very Delicious Mac N’ Cheese
- So Easy And Satisfying, This Bubble Up Pizza Casserole Is Amazing
- Easy Healthy Thai Peanut Chicken Salad To Eat Tonight
- The Perfect Breakfast Casserole For The Weekend: Easy Sausage, Egg And Hash Brown Casserole
This fun twist on Chicken Alfredo Lasagna is fast and easy to prepare.Chicken Alfredo Lasagna is a fabulous recipe which is perfect for family dinner as well as for when you have company over for dinner.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna has layers of noodles, rich, creamy Alfredo sauce, chicken, bacon, parsley, and mozzarella. you can add some extra zing, such as adding herbs and spices.
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
for 6 servings
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 teaspoons salt
4 teaspoons pepper
4 teaspoons garlic powder
4 tablespoons canola oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
½ medium white onion, finely chopped
2 cups heavy cream
½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
10 lasagna noodles, cooked
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna >>>View the full recipe here.
Thanks to Tasty for this amazing recipe and featured image!