- Seriously Gorgeous Spaghetti Squash Lasagna With Turkey And Spinach Sauce
- This Crock Pot Salsa Verde Chicken Is The Easiest Dinner You’ve Ever Made- Tastes Great Too!
- Hearty And Comforting Bubble Up Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- Good, Easy And Quick- These Eggs In Bacon Baskets Are Genius!
- Fabulous Tropical Fruit Salad
The flavors of Dijon mustard, maple syrup and rice wine vinegar infusing the chicken while cooking in the oven, make this recipe absolute delicious. The sprinkled rosemary on the top, ads even more flavor to this so simple recipe. Try it and you’ll be surprised to see how easy is to get rave reviews even from those who don’t like mustard sauces!
There are a few great tips on how to make this chicken perfect and you must know them, so make sure you read the whole article on Table For Two site, before you start cooking this beauty.
Holy Yum Chicken
1½ – 2 pounds boneless, skinless, chicken thighs (most of the fat cut and discarded)
½ cup Dijon mustard (must be Dijon mustard, no substitutes)
¼ cup pure maple syrup (again, no substitutes. No fake Aunt Jemima stuff)
1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar (seasoned or unseasoned)
¼ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. ground black pepper
1 tbsp. cornstarch
2 tsp. fresh rosemary for garnish
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Table For Two
Thanks to Julie for this amazing recipe and featured image!