- Delicious And Easy Dessert: Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Saucy, Cheesy White Chicken Lasagna Made In Your Slow Cooker!
- This Oven Baked Salmon With A Parmesan Herb Crust Is Out Of This World Delicious
- Buttery And Juicy Delicious Herbed Chicken In The Crock Pot – So Simple, It’s Almost Unbelievable!
- Cheesy Chicken Tacos With Avocado
There’s nothing better than tenderloin tips served with mashed potatoes or, if you want, noodles or rice! Really! This Beef Tenderloin Tips in Green Peppercorn Sauce recipe looks amazing on a plate and it’s as yummy as it gets! Served as a special treat in the Italian restaurants, with all those herbs and spices blended in, this meal is truly a great experience.
Beef Tenderloin Tips in Green Peppercorn Sauce
Tailend piece of Beef Tenderloin cut into cubes (approximate one pound)
Cups or two of dried green peppercorns
1 cup of beef broth
1 shallot, finely chopped
Beurre Manie ½
1 teaspoon Butter
1 teaspoon Flour
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: GardenWeb Forum
Thanks to ann_t for this amazing recipe and featured image!