- Easy, Fast And Tasty Garlic Chicken Wings
- [Video Recipe] With A Few Simple Ingredients, You Can Create The World’s Best Nachos Supreme
- Slow Cooker Candy Cane Hot Chocolate You Need To Make This Winter
- This Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup Is Divine!
- This Chicken Lombardy Makes For A Delicious Italian-Style Dinner!
There’s nothing better than tenderloin tips served with mashed potatoes or, if you want, noodles or rice! Really! This Beef Tenderloin Tips in Green Peppercorn Sauce recipe looks amazing on a plate and it’s as yummy as it gets! Served as a special treat in the Italian restaurants, with all those herbs and spices blended in, this meal is truly a great experience.
Beef Tenderloin Tips in Green Peppercorn Sauce
Tailend piece of Beef Tenderloin cut into cubes (approximate one pound)
Cups or two of dried green peppercorns
1 cup of beef broth
1 shallot, finely chopped
Beurre Manie ½
1 teaspoon Butter
1 teaspoon Flour
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: GardenWeb Forum
Thanks to ann_t for this amazing recipe and featured image!