- This Simple Manhattan Filet Steak Looks Amazing!
- Super Simple And So Fast Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
- This Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup Is Divine!
- This Secret Ingredient Makes These Easy Grilled Turkish Chicken Kebabs Absolutely Fabulous!
- Delicious Olive Garden Grilled Chicken Alfredo You Can Make In 30 Minutes
Eggs Benedict are a fantastic breakfast. With just a few extra minutes and a great recipe to follow you can have the perfect brunch in a lazy Sunday. The secret to this recipe is the home made Hollandaise sauce. This elegant breakfast is pretty easy to make if you know what to do. Watch the video below to learn the right way.
Thanks to Laura at Laura In The Kitchen for this wonderful recipe!
For the Hollandaise Sauce
2 Egg Yolks
1/3 cup of Unsalted Butter, melted
1 ½ tsp of Lemon Juice
Pinch of Cayenne pepper
Salt, to taste
For the remaining recipe
2 English Muffins, split
1 tsp of Distilled White Vinegar
4 Slices of Canadian Bacon
1 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
To get this complete recipe with instructions and measurements, check out Laura In The Kitchen.