- Impress All Of Your Dinner Guests With These Little Spaghetti And Meatballs Muffin Bites
- Creamy And Rich Tortellini Tomato Soup With Italian Sausage & Spinach
- So Easy And Wonderful This Quick Pizza Casserole Will Be Made Over & Over Again
- One-Pan Creamy Spinach Artichoke Chicken Thighs You Can Make In 30 Minutes
- Easy And Incredibly Delicious No Boil Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
This recipe looks fantastic and is made in a slow cooker. Cube steak is such a budget-friendly meat too so it’s nice to have other ways to make it! And the slow cooker is the best way ever to turn cubed steak into tenderness on a plate.
If you agree that the cube steak is the beginning to a hearty meal, you’ll be even more satisfied with this easy, flavorful, and aromatic meal.
So simple and delish, this crock pot cubed steak with the yummiest gravy ever, is simply amazing!
Crock Pot Cubed Steak with Gravy
1 packet of au jus gravy mix
1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 can French onion soup, undiluted
½ cup of water
1 ½-2 pounds cubed steak
to thicken gravy:
3 tbsp. cornstarch
3 tbsp. cold water
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Country Cook
Thanks to Brandie for this amazing recipe and featured image!