- Fondant Potatoes- The Best Potatoes Side Dish You’ll Ever Make!
- Slow-Cooker Tacos Never Tasted So Good! Green Chile Creamy Chicken Taco Boats
- Made From Scratch And Utterly Delicious Chicken Pot Pie
- This Delicious One Pot Cheeseburger Gnocchi Will Quickly Become A Family Favorite
- This Strawberry Shortcake Cake Roll Is The Perfect Cake For Any Occasion
Very easy and delicious this soup is great for any time of the year! The Sicilian Fish Soup is nice for a light summer meal (especially if you were seaside) and it also makes a perfect supper for a cold fall or winter evening.
This is a very simple soup to make and it is very flavorful and this is pretty amazing for such a few ingredients to present a fresh, healthy and complex flavor!
Even the “I don’t like fish much” people will love this delightful combination of mussels, calamari, shrimp, scallops and halibut!
Nice and easy as well as tasty this is a glorious dish you’ll want to make again and again!
Sicilian Fish Soup Recipe
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
4 cloves garlic, thickly sliced
3 tablespoons chopped onion
½ teaspoon curry
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
½ pound fresh mussels, cleaned
½ pound calamari cleaned and cut into one-inch wide rings. Use the tentacles as well if you have them
½ cup white wine
2 cups tomato sauce
1 cup chicken or fish stock
½ pound shrimp, shelled and deveined
½ pound bay scallops, cut into large two inch pieces
½ pound halibut or cod, cut into two-inch pieces
Salt and pepper to taste
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Nick Stellino
Thanks Nick Stellino for this amazing recipe and featured image!