- Gorgeous One–Pot Vietnamese Beef Stew
- Absolutely Amazing Ultimate Five-Cheese Macaroni And Cheese
- Incredibly Simple Homemade Muffaletta Tortellini Salad
- Make Your Family Smile With This Easy Crock Pot French Toast!
- Easy And Gluten-Free Caramelized Onion Spaghetti Squash Casserole For Busy Weeknights
This amazing recipe will blow your mind. Super-quick and easy to make in any weeknight, this Garlic Shrimp Recipe presented by Chef Buck is super- duper garlicky and super-duper shrimpy and you will love it! This is not quite the typical type of video recipe presentation, you’ll absolutely love Chef’s Buck laid back style and humor, it’s great to see how easy and fun is to make a delicious meal at home. Check out the recipe on the next page.
Try this super-quick and delicious garlic shrimp recipe. Lots of olive oil and garlic add great flavor, especially when served with fresh sliced bread. Cook the shrimp quickly in a hot skillet, but
don’t overcook! Overcooked shrimp can get rubbery, so the total cooking time for this dish is about 4 minutes tops.