- Zucchini And Prosciutto Slice -Very Tasty And Perfect For Lunchboxes
- This Festive Caprese Salad Will Make You Feel Amazing
- This Savory Sweet And Crazy Delicious 4 Ingredients Hawaiian Chicken Bake Is Surprisingly Easy To Make
- Banana Split Ice Cream Cake: We’re Going Bananas For This Decadent Dessert
- Any Of These Sliders Are Perfect For Game Day Or Family Meals! (Sliders 4 Ways)
All the most delicious flavors ever in a wonderful quick recipe!
Penne pasta mixed with pieces of moist and tender chicken and broccoli florets and smothered in a creamy, white cheese homemade Alfredo sauce to make a quick and fabulous dish.
Leftover chicken could be transformed into a stylish dinner with this simple recipe from Julia’s Album.
Quite easy and quick to make with very little mess this dish will impress your dinner guests! There’s no doubt about it.
Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
- 10 ounces broccoli
- 8 ounces penne pasta (for gluten free, use gf brown rice penne)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.5 pound chicken breast (1 large chicken breast)
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cups Parmesan cheese, or Mozzarella cheese, or Monterey Jack cheese , shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
You May Also Like
Get your full written Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Julia’s Album.
Thanks to Julia for this amazing recipe and featured image.