- The Perfect Tuna Melt Sandwich: It’s Ooey-Gooey And Packed Full Of Delicious Flavor
- The Best Tasting And Easiest Recipe For Crispy Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
- This Baked Chicken Breast Recipe Is So Easy And Looks Insanely Good
- Ridiculously Easy And Delicious Crock Pot Roast Recipe
- Creamy And Easy Broccoli And Cheddar Soup
All the most delicious flavors ever in a wonderful quick recipe!
Penne pasta mixed with pieces of moist and tender chicken and broccoli florets and smothered in a creamy, white cheese homemade Alfredo sauce to make a quick and fabulous dish.
Leftover chicken could be transformed into a stylish dinner with this simple recipe from Julia’s Album.
Quite easy and quick to make with very little mess this dish will impress your dinner guests! There’s no doubt about it.
Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
- 10 ounces broccoli
- 8 ounces penne pasta (for gluten free, use gf brown rice penne)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.5 pound chicken breast (1 large chicken breast)
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cups Parmesan cheese, or Mozzarella cheese, or Monterey Jack cheese , shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
You May Also Like
Get your full written Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Julia’s Album.
Thanks to Julia for this amazing recipe and featured image.