- Delicious Olive Garden Grilled Chicken Alfredo You Can Make In 30 Minutes
- Butter Pecan Cookies- Thick, Chewy, And Insanely Delicious!
- How To Make Sausage Gravy Stuffed Biscuits
- Quick, Simple And Delicious Chicken Tortilla Bake With Only 5 Simple Ingredients
- These Baked Potatoes With Wild Mushroom Ragù Make A Fine And A Little Luxurious Weeknight Meal
Here is another “set it and forgot it” delicious family recipe! Cooked on high for 5 hours or on low for 8 hours, this recipe is simply amazing and so easy to make!
Super easy to make, delicious and full of flavor, this crock pot chicken & biscuits recipe is great for a weeknight meal, especially when it’s cold out or you’re just craving comfort food.
The recipe is easy to expand for a large group, so whether you’re having a dinner party or just a family get together will surely please everyone.
Crock Pot Chicken & Biscuits Recipe
5 frozen chicken breasts
12 baby carrots, split in two or chopped based on preference
1 Onion, chopped
3 large red potatoes, diced
2 cans cream of chicken soup
16 oz chicken broth
1/4 tsp thyme
1/2 tsp rosemary
1 garlic clove, minced
2 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp Wondra flour
1/2 bag frozen sweet peas
1 can refrigerated biscuits
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Detours In Life.
Thanks to Alecia for this amazing recipe and featured image!