- Make Your Family Smile With This Easy Crock Pot French Toast!
- So Easy To Make, This Mushroom Asiago Chicken Recipe Is Amazingly Delicious Too!
- Parmesan Garlic Roasted Baby Potatoes- Quick, Easy, And Delicious!
- These Tacos With Potatoes, Ham, Egg And Cheese Are The Perfect Kid Friendly Breakfast Meal
- These Mexican Chicken Avocado Burritos Are So Delicious, Will Blow Your Mind!
Savor the flavors of fall with these cozy spicy pumpkin and pesto cheese stuffed shells recipe. This tasty and satisfying dinner recipe is perfect for chilly nights when you’re craving Italian, but you’re also craving fall flavors.
Do you love using pumpkin for savory dishes? This recipe sounds and looks amazing and it’s totally taking Italian food to another level!
Packed with fall flavors, these Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with a basil pesto and ricotta cheese mixture and then baked in a spicy, creamy and delicious pumpkin vodka sauce sounds like something we could very much get in to.
You May Also Like:
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Spicy Pumpkin and Pesto Cheese Stuffed Shells Recipe
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/2 pound ground spicy Italian chicken sausage
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup vodka
1 cup whole milk
2 teaspoons dried oregano
1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
kosher salt and pepper
1 pound jumbo shells
16 ounces (about 2 cups) whole milk ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded fontina cheese
3/4 cup basil pesto, homemade or store bought
8 ounces mozzarella, torn
fresh basil, for serving
Get the Recipe: Spicy Pumpkin and Pesto Cheese Stuffed Shells Recipe.
Thanks to Tieghan for the featured image and amazing recipe.