- [Video Recipe] Fried Mashed Potato Stuffed Balls With Cheese, Bacon & Chives
- Super Simple And Creamy Chicken And Bacon Pasta Recipe
- 3 Mouthwatering Dessert Tacos Recipes You Need To Try
- Creamy And Easy Broccoli And Cheddar Soup
- This Grilled Lime Salmon With Avocado-Mango Salsa And Coconut Rice Is The Perfect Summertime Meal
With many of the same flavors you expect from traditional lasagna, this warm, cheesy goodness with an added serving of veggies and fewer carbs will help you enjoy your favorite comfort foods but with a lightened up spin on them.
Seriously, you may never miss regular lasagna again! Skip the noodles and make this Turkey and Spinach Spaghetti Squash Lasagna instead! More vegetables, less carbs and still full of flavor!
Spaghetti Squash Lasagna With Turkey And Spinach Sauce
1 medium sized spaghetti squash
2 cups marinara sauce, this recipe or store bought
1 mild Italian turkey sausage
1 cup frozen spinach, defrosted and excess liquid squeezed out.
1/3 cup part skim ricotta cheese
1/2 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
Flat leaf parsley for topping (optional)
Get your full written Turkey and Spinach Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious cooking recipes at: Recipe Runner
Thanks to Danae for this amazing recipe and featured image!