- This One Pot Mac And Cheese Chili Is An instant Classic!
- Simply Scrumptious Sausage and Herb Stuffing Recipe
- Super Easy And Tasty Homemade Sorbet (Without Ice Cream Maker)
- Amazing Cheesy Pizza Pasta Bake Recipe For Even The Pickiest Eater
- Big In Flavor And Low In Calories This Skinny Mac n’ Cheese Is The Ultimate Easy Meal
Making Stromboli at home is easier than you think! Plus, you get to customize it with your favorite toppings.
This version of Stromboli, with pepperoni, Italian sausage, and cheese filling rolled in thin crust pizza dough, baked for 15 to 20 minutes and served hot with extra pizza sauce for dipping, is divinely amazing!
Perfect recipe for a football Saturday and perfect quick and delicious dinner for any day of the week!
1 (11-ounce) can thin crust refrigerated pizza dough
⅓ cup pizza sauce (plus extra for dipping)
½ cup sliced pepperoni (about 2.5 ounces)
1 cup cooked crumbled ground Italian sausage
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Southern Bite
Thanks to Stacey for this amazing recipe and featured image!