- This Crock Pot Pizza Is Absolutely Delish And Is Super Simple To Make
- Easy Taco Recipe Dinner Board For Fun Summer Hosting
- Easy Sponge Cake Without Oven Recipe
- This Savory Sweet And Crazy Delicious 4 Ingredients Hawaiian Chicken Bake Is Surprisingly Easy To Make
- This Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake Recipe Is Beyond Delicious
Making Stromboli at home is easier than you think! Plus, you get to customize it with your favorite toppings.
This version of Stromboli, with pepperoni, Italian sausage, and cheese filling rolled in thin crust pizza dough, baked for 15 to 20 minutes and served hot with extra pizza sauce for dipping, is divinely amazing!
Perfect recipe for a football Saturday and perfect quick and delicious dinner for any day of the week!
1 (11-ounce) can thin crust refrigerated pizza dough
⅓ cup pizza sauce (plus extra for dipping)
½ cup sliced pepperoni (about 2.5 ounces)
1 cup cooked crumbled ground Italian sausage
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Southern Bite
Thanks to Stacey for this amazing recipe and featured image!