- Genius Strawberry Avocado Pasta Salad With Balsamic Glaze Recipe
- Super Easy And Incredibly Delicious Steak Bites With Parsley–Garlic Sauce
- Super Easy To Make And Quick, Too: Chili Cheese Dog Bake
- Chili’s Copycat Monterey Chicken Recipe- Perfect For Entertaining Or Busy Nights
- Here’s The Perfect Slow Cooker Thick And Chunky Beef Stew Recipe You’ve Always Been Looking For
Frugal and very simple to make, this 5 – Ingredient Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe is fabulous.
Quick ‘n tasty, this new version of broccoli soup is a wonderful treat you will be making many times for sure. By far the best broccoli soup you’ll ever have and the easiest recipe you’ll ever make, so easy a kid could make it!
Take 30 minutes and whip up this deliciously creamy broccoli soup with just 5 ingredients, you won’t regret it!.
5 – Ingredient Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe
4 cups chicken stock
2 cups chopped broccoli florets, fresh or frozen
½ small onion, diced
15 oz can evaporated milk
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Salt and Pepper To Taste
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Budget Savvy Diva
Thanks to Sara for this amazing recipe and featured image!