- Good, Easy And Quick- These Eggs In Bacon Baskets Are Genius!
- Best And Easiest Crab Rangoon Recipe
- These Fabulous Churro Ice Cream Sandwiches Are Super Tasty And A Crowd Pleaser
- Easy And Amazing Baked Salmon With Brown Sugar Glaze Recipe
- This Baked Mozzarella Chicken Breast With Bechamel Sauce And Baked Potatoes Is Amazing!
I love the simplicity of foil packet grilling and this recipe looks gourmet and makes for a perfect weeknight dinner! This delicious grilled barbecue chicken and vegetables in foil with wonderful flavor combination looks fantastic and it’s so easy to make.
The chicken and veggies are really incredible but the real star in this recipe is the bbq sauce!
Grilled Barbecue Chicken and Vegetables in Foil
8 aluminum foil sheets large enough to wrap around one chicken breast
4 (4-ounces each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2-cup barbecue sauce (use your favorite)
1 zucchini, sliced into thin rounds
1 red, green or yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
8 asparagus spears
salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
extra virgin olive oil
Get your full Grilled Barbecue Chicken and Vegetables in Foil written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious cooking recipes at: Diethood
Thanks to Katerina Petrovska for this amazing recipe and featured image.