- Bite Size Chicken Parmesan Meatballs With Marinara Sauce
- This Easy Cheesy Broccoli Casserole Is A Go To Any Day Of The Week
- Seriously, This Oreo Cheesecake Chocolate Cake Is A Showstopper – Wow!
- Insanely Delicious Way To Eat Potatoes For Dinner: Two Layered Potatoes
- Cool Off This Summer With Frozen Sangria 4 Ways
Chicken pot pies are really easy to make and chances are, this cooking video is going to amaze you. This recipe is going to show you all the smart shortcuts you can take to get creative and delicious homemade potpies on the table without a ton of work. Making this potpies using chicken breast is like you layer comfort food on top of comfort food! Pretty awesome!
Easy Chicken Potpies Recipe
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 small yellow onion, minced
1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
2 carrots, diced medium
5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 cups chicken broth
1/3 pound green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
2 cups diced cooked chicken
Salt and pepper
1 sheet thawed puff pastry
1 beaten egg
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Martha Stewart
Thanks to Sarah for this amazing recipe and featured image.