- Perfect Little Appetizer: Sausage Cheese Balls (Not The Traditional Meatball Recipe)
- This Easy Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Rice Casserole Dish Makes A Perfect Weeknight Meal
- Delicious Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Ready In Under 30 Minutes!
- This Crockpot Cranberry Chicken Recipe Will Be Great On Your Weekly Menu
- Easy, Cheesy And Crazy Good Pizza Waffles
If you’re looking for the perfect dessert for a summer family reunion or pot luck, this is the dessert you need. It is the kind dessert for any occasion that everyone loves and wants the recipe for. It is a fantastic, light, sweet, and truly family friendly dessert.
Extremely refreshing and simply delightful, this Pineapple Delight Dessert is so easy to make and feeds a crowd. Ready in a jiffy and tastes like a dream!
18 crushed Graham Crackers (about 2 1/2 cups)
1/2 cup melted Butter
1/2 cup softened Butter
2 cup Powdered Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
14 oz Crushed Pineapple
2 cup Whipped Cream
Get your full Pineapple Delight written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cincy Shopper
Thanks to Jen for this amazing recipe and featured image!