- Impress Your Family And Friends With These Amazing Mexi-Chicken Avocado Cups
- 20-Minute One-Pot Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pasta
- [Video Recipe] The Perfect Stuffed Chicken Breast With Mozzarella, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Basil
- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Lemon Gooey Butter Cookies
- Incredibly Cheesy-Garlicky Biscuit Bombs-So Easy And So Good!
Creamy, decadent and ready in under 20 minutes, this One Pot Chicken Thighs with Mushrooms recipe looks wonderful! The garlic butter sauce is amazingly delicious.This recipe will have you make this dish againa and again and you will be impressed with the results every time.
This one pan recipe is probably one of the best ways to prepare chicken.
Easy and decadently delicious this recipe is a winner in everybody’s book!
More Yummy One Pot Recipes
One Pot Chicken Thighs With Mushrooms Recipe
4 tbsp butter divided
PINCH of salt very small amount – but if using low sodium stock or unsalted butter, ok to use a little more salt
4 chicken thighs bones removed (skinless or with skin OK)
6-10 cloves garlic sliced in half or finely diced (I like big chunks of garlic but realize most don’t)
8 oz cremini mushrooms stems removed and wiped clean
1 cup chicken stock
1 pinch to 1 tsp red pepper flakes depending on your desired spicy level
1/2 cup diced cilantro optional
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
One Pot Chicken Thighs With Mushrooms Recipe>>>View the full recipe here.
Thanks to Courtney O’Dell for this amazing recipe and featured image!