- Super Easy Slow Cooker General Tso’s Chicken- Way Better Than Takeout!
- Creamy Dreamy One-Pot Chicken Bacon Pesto Pasta Recipe
- This Grilled Chilli Lime Chicken Fajita Salad Is Crazy Amazing!
- This Quick And Easy Lemon Herb Chicken & Rice Recipe Is A One-Pot Dinner That Your Family Will Love
- Easy Weeknight Dinner Idea: Crockpot Pierogi Casserole With Kielbasa
Creamy, decadent and ready in under 20 minutes, this One Pot Chicken Thighs with Mushrooms recipe looks wonderful! The garlic butter sauce is amazingly delicious.This recipe will have you make this dish againa and again and you will be impressed with the results every time.
This one pan recipe is probably one of the best ways to prepare chicken.
Easy and decadently delicious this recipe is a winner in everybody’s book!
More Yummy One Pot Recipes
One Pot Chicken Thighs With Mushrooms Recipe
4 tbsp butter divided
PINCH of salt very small amount – but if using low sodium stock or unsalted butter, ok to use a little more salt
4 chicken thighs bones removed (skinless or with skin OK)
6-10 cloves garlic sliced in half or finely diced (I like big chunks of garlic but realize most don’t)
8 oz cremini mushrooms stems removed and wiped clean
1 cup chicken stock
1 pinch to 1 tsp red pepper flakes depending on your desired spicy level
1/2 cup diced cilantro optional
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
One Pot Chicken Thighs With Mushrooms Recipe>>>View the full recipe here.
Thanks to Courtney O’Dell for this amazing recipe and featured image!