- This Raw Coconut Carrot Cake Might Be Your New Favorite Dessert
- Amazing & Absolutely Delicious Honey Mustard Baked Salmon
- The Perfect Breakfast Casserole For The Weekend: Easy Sausage, Egg And Hash Brown Casserole
- 11 Easy And Delicious Ways To Cook Sweet Potatoes
- This 5 Ingredients Ham And Swiss Stromboli Is Really Spectacular
The idea of marinating chicken breast in margarita mix is brilliant! I cannot believe that a recipe this easy could taste so great! This deliciously simple recipe with a wonderful flavor is a new summer favorite.
The method makes for very tender and juicy grilled chicken breast and with a lot of flavor. Definitely try this recipe, and be sure to pick a margarita mix you like.
This chicken makes great cold sandwiches, too so cook extra for chicken sandwiches the next night.
Margarita Grilled Chicken
3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
2 cups bottled margarita mix
Get the full recipe here.
Thanks to Verla for this amazing recipe and featured image!