- This Is The Best BLT Grilled Cheese Sandwich We’ve Seen Yet!
- Crispy And Delicious No Yeast, No Oven Homemade Pizza Recipe
- Stuffed With All Things Delicious, This Chicken Stuffed French Bread Is Amazing!
- Easy Sweet Potato Bites Everyone Will Be Talking About!
- This Delicious One Pot Cheeseburger Gnocchi Will Quickly Become A Family Favorite
The idea of marinating chicken breast in margarita mix is brilliant! I cannot believe that a recipe this easy could taste so great! This deliciously simple recipe with a wonderful flavor is a new summer favorite.
The method makes for very tender and juicy grilled chicken breast and with a lot of flavor. Definitely try this recipe, and be sure to pick a margarita mix you like.
This chicken makes great cold sandwiches, too so cook extra for chicken sandwiches the next night.
Margarita Grilled Chicken
3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
2 cups bottled margarita mix
Get the full recipe here.
Thanks to Verla for this amazing recipe and featured image!