- You Can Feed Your Whole Family Well With This Delicious CopyCat Chick Fil A Nuggets And Sauce Recipe
- The Best Grilled Root Beer Chicken Wings Ever!
- Simple And Supremely Tasty Chicken With Mushrooms Recipe
- These Delicious And Easy To Make Mini Eggplant Pizzas Are A Hit!
- Ultra Crispy And Flavorful Fish And Chips — All Baked On Just One Pan
Ready to serve in only 20 minutes, this easy and delicious recipe is the perfect family meal!
This creamy pasta and sausage dinner is a bit spicy but you change the level of spicy heat very easily by adding or reducing the amount of spicy ingredients.
Feel free to experiment: add mushrooms, broccoli or some other veggies and adapt it to your tastes.
Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake
16 ounces dry pasta
3 tablespoons butter
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons flour
1 cup chicken broth
2 cups half and half
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
1-2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1 (12 oz) fully cooked smoked sausage, any variety
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Let’ s Dish
Thanks to Danelle for this amazing recipe and featured image.