- Really Simple And Delicious Quiche Recipe
- Impossibly Easy Chili Cheese Dog Bubble-Up Bake
- This Quick And Easy One Pot Garlic Chicken Alfredo Recipe Will Make You Feel Like You Are Eating At A Restaurant!
- This Irresistible Banana Cream Pie Is The Real Deal
- Easy And Delicious Cheesy Chicken Tetrazzini
Is anyone else reminded of those “french toast sticks” they used to have, before going to school in the morning? Because I am!
These “eat it with your fingers” cinnamon french toast sticks, taste like cinnamon doughnuts but a whole lot healthier. They are easy to make and on the table in 15 minutes.
A fun and easy breakfast these delicious french toast sticks, are the perfect breakfast or brunch the whole family is going to love!
Easy Cinnamon French Toast Sticks
4 thick slices white bread
1½ tbsp butter
¼ cup milk
¼ cup sugar
½ tsp cinnamon powder
Maple syrup to serve (optional)
Get your full Easy Cinnamon French Toast Sticks written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: RecipeTin Eats
Thanks to Nagi for this amazing recipe and featured image!