- The Best Brunch In The World: Eggs Benedict Recipe
- Easy And Delicious Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- This Chicken & Cornbread Casserole Will Take You Back To Your Grandma’s Kitchen
- Quick And Easy Ham and Cheese Crescent Sandwiches
- This Turkey Bacon Avocado Grilled Cheese Will Have You Drooling Over How Delicious It Looks
These incredibly juicy chicken thighs completed with incredible garlic, herb and sherry sauce is made all in one pot. This recipe is simple and amazing, an easy and very tasty way to jump out of the routine and to perk up your mid-week menu.
This satisfying and tasty chicken dish is great served with mashed potatoes or rice and a green salad.
Chicken in Garlic and Herb Sauce
8 chicken thighs with skin and bones
salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp olive oil
8 cloves garlic minced
2 tsp fresh thyme chopped
2 tsp fresh oregano chopped
1/2 cup sherry or a dry red wine
1/2 cup chicken broth
Get your full One Pan Chicken in Garlic and Herb Sauce written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Jo Cooks
Thanks to Joanna for this amazing recipe and featured image.