- Best-Ever Nashville Hot Chicken Nuggets
- Fantastic Beer Braised Bratwurst And Caramelized Sauerkraut For All The Kraut And Bratwurst Lovers
- Creamy And Easy Broccoli And Cheddar Soup
- This Easy Avocado Shrimp Salad Recipe With Simple Cilantro Lemon Dressing Is Always A Crowd Pleaser!
- This Ultra-creamy Three-Cheese Spaghetti Can Be Yours In Just 15 Minutes
Get a healthy and nourishing meal that will fill you up with your instant pot. Any busy day when you’re having friends over this Instant Pot Chicken Lentil Soup recipe that makes plenty of servings can really come in handy. You can make this on any weeknight or game day in only 45 minutes, and have the gang all fed with a big bowl of comfort food!
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Instant Pot Chicken Lentil Soup
1 lb dried lentils
12 oz (3) boneless skinless chicken thighs, all fat trimmed
7 cups water
2 tbsp chicken Better than Bouillon
1 small onion, chopped
2 scallions, chopped
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
3 cloves garlic
1 medium ripe tomato, diced
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp sazon (I used my homemade blend) or paprika
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Skinny Taste
Thanks to Ginafor this amazing recipe and featured image!