- This Spicy Pumpkin and Pesto Cheese Stuffed Shells Recipe Is Pure Autumn Perfection!
- Easy, Elegant, Impressive: Parmesan Pasta Bowl
- This 5-Ingredient Lemon Panko Shrimp Is Bursting With Crunch And Lemon Flavor
- Nothing Says “Love” Like These Raspberry Brownie Cheesecake Trifles!
- Delicious And Easy Dessert: Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
This salad is so gorgeous, you can’t even take your eyes off of it! With so many colored textured ad delicious flavors, this salad looks spectacular and is sure to become a big hit among every one of your friends. The Strawberry Fields Salad is the perfect salad for spring or summer. Strawberries glazed pecans, bacon and grilled chicken with lovely feta cheese and other goodies…This salad is one of the most gorgeous salads you’ve ever seen, and it sounds equally delicious!
Strawberry Fields Salad Recipe
1 (5-ounce) package mixed greens
2 cups sliced strawberries
½ red onion, thinly sliced
¼ cup dried cranberries
½ cup feta cheese crumbles
½ cup glazed pecans (recipe below)
4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 grilled chicken breasts, sliced
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons white sugar
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
salt and pepper to taste
¾ cup olive oil or vegetable oil
1½ cups pecan halves
¼ cup white sugar
2 tablespoons water
¼ teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Spicy Southern Kitchen
Thanks to Christin for this amazing recipe and featured image !