- Wonderful And Easy Cinnabon Monkey Bread
- This Quick And Easy Creamy Garlic Scallop Spaghetti With Bacon Makes A Super Romantic Dinner For Two
- This Creamy Buttery Finger Beverage Is Heaven In A Glass!
- This Fried Chicken Recipe Is Awesome!
- These 3-Ingredient Slow-Cooker Baby Back Ribs Are Perfect For Sports Day
Learn how to make some fabulous cheesy, garlicky bread sticks you can’t stop eating! They are very easy to prepare and the result will exceed your expectations. You can use just about any pizza dough to make these yummy Easy Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks!
You’ll be amazed to see how absolutely simple this recipe. Believe it or not, it only takes 10 minutes to makes these breadsticks!
Thanks to Sarah Kozowski for this wonderful recipe.
1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1 cloves garlic, finely minced
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon dried basil
salt & pepper to taste
Get the full recipe with step-by-step photographs and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Sugar Apron