- This Grilled Chilli Lime Chicken Fajita Salad Is Crazy Amazing!
- These 8 Scary-Tasty Cocktails Are Perfect For A Halloween Party
- This Pressure Cooker Barbeque Chicken Is Fantastic!
- These Really Delicious Baked Mozzarella Chicken Rolls Are Worth Every Single Bite!
- Delicious Pasta Carbonara Made From Scratch In The Middle Of The Forest
With less than 10 minutes of preparations, this fall-off-the-bone tender pork ribs cooked in the crock-pot recipe, is one of the easiest and flavorful, finger-lickin’ good recipes ever!
Greatly caramelized with the perfect barbecue sauce, this recipe is so delicious and absolute perfection.
Crock-Pot BBQ Ribs
2 1/2 to 3 lbs. of pork ribs (I used St. Louis Style because they’re meatier)
Sea salt, to taste (like THIS) – adjust according to the saltiness of your barbecue sauce
Black pepper, to taste (I like to add a generous amount)
1 teaspoon of granulated garlic or garlic powder
1 teaspoon of onion powder
2 teaspoons of your favorite seasoning blend or rib rub (I used a pineapple serrano seasoning)
1 to 1 1/2 cups of barbecue sauce* (homemade or store-bought)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Rising Spoon
Thanks to Elaina for this amazing recipe and featured image!