- Insanely Delicious Way To Eat Potatoes For Dinner: Two Layered Potatoes
- Are You Making One Of These Slow Cooker Mistakes?
- Flavor-Filled Mini Lasagna Rolls Recipe
- These Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies Will Be A Hit At Any Bake Sale Or Dinner Party
- Bite Size Chicken Parmesan Meatballs With Marinara Sauce
With less than 10 minutes of preparations, this fall-off-the-bone tender pork ribs cooked in the crock-pot recipe, is one of the easiest and flavorful, finger-lickin’ good recipes ever!
Greatly caramelized with the perfect barbecue sauce, this recipe is so delicious and absolute perfection.
Crock-Pot BBQ Ribs
2 1/2 to 3 lbs. of pork ribs (I used St. Louis Style because they’re meatier)
Sea salt, to taste (like THIS) – adjust according to the saltiness of your barbecue sauce
Black pepper, to taste (I like to add a generous amount)
1 teaspoon of granulated garlic or garlic powder
1 teaspoon of onion powder
2 teaspoons of your favorite seasoning blend or rib rub (I used a pineapple serrano seasoning)
1 to 1 1/2 cups of barbecue sauce* (homemade or store-bought)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Rising Spoon
Thanks to Elaina for this amazing recipe and featured image!