- Any Of These Sliders Are Perfect For Game Day Or Family Meals! (Sliders 4 Ways)
- How To Make Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
- This Baked Chicken Breast Recipe Is So Easy And Looks Insanely Good
- Incredible No Bake Creme Egg Cheesecake Recipe That Broke The Internet!
- Easy Healthy Thai Peanut Chicken Salad To Eat Tonight
Save yourself some time and cook a flavorful Chicken Marsala meal using the pressure cooker. This Marsala recipe is easy and delicious. Lightly browned and tender chicken with Marsala wine and mushrooms serve over cooked penne pasta or other pasta…yum! This dinner is amazing! Not only that, but incredibly easy too!
Pressure Cooker Chicken Marsala Recipe
4 8-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 1/4teaspoons salt
3/4teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
4tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick)
1cup sliced yellow onion (1 medium onion)
1 sprig fresh thyme, plus 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
12ounces mushrooms such as shiitake or button, wiped clean, stemmed and sliced
2teaspoons minced garlic (2 to 3 cloves)
3tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 1/2cups homemade chicken stock or packaged low-sodium chicken broth
Cooked penne pasta or other pasta for serving
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: relish
Thanks to Emeril Lagasse for this amazing recipe and featured image!