- Extremely Delicious Slow-Cooker Maple-Brown Sugar Ham
- [Video Recipe] How To Make Perfect Party Pinwheels
- Rich, Easy & Amazing Southern Pecan Caramel Sauce
- Sweet And Spicy Mexican Street Corn Salad- The Best Side Dish That You Can Wish For!
- Very Easy And Delish, This Garlic Toast Pepperoni Pizza Is Ready In No Time!
Save yourself some time and cook a flavorful Chicken Marsala meal using the pressure cooker. This Marsala recipe is easy and delicious. Lightly browned and tender chicken with Marsala wine and mushrooms serve over cooked penne pasta or other pasta…yum! This dinner is amazing! Not only that, but incredibly easy too!
Pressure Cooker Chicken Marsala Recipe
4 8-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 1/4teaspoons salt
3/4teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
4tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick)
1cup sliced yellow onion (1 medium onion)
1 sprig fresh thyme, plus 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
12ounces mushrooms such as shiitake or button, wiped clean, stemmed and sliced
2teaspoons minced garlic (2 to 3 cloves)
3tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 1/2cups homemade chicken stock or packaged low-sodium chicken broth
Cooked penne pasta or other pasta for serving
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: relish
Thanks to Emeril Lagasse for this amazing recipe and featured image!