- This Easy, Simple And Really Tasty Baked Spaghetti Pie Recipe Is Just What You Are Looking For
- Easy Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner Recipe With A Ton Of Fall Veggies And Flavors
- Incredibly Cheesy And Addicting Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Creamy And Tasty Chicken Cordon Bleu Noodle Casserole
- This Decadent Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Will Make Your Tastebuds Do A Happy Dance
Get a little more creative with the grilled cheese and make this super-delicious Hawaiian Grilled Cheese. That cheese melting and the all combination look incredible, but you can add more stuff if you feel like.
Excellent appetizer or main dish recipe, this Hawaiian grilled cheese is bursting with pineapple, Canadian bacon and jack cheese!
Thanks to Serene of House Of Yumm for this wonderful recipe.
Hawaiian Grilled Cheese
2 slices of bread
3 slices of pineapple, fresh or canned
3 slices canadian bacon
shredded Monterey Jack cheese
oregano and parsley
Get the full recipe with step-by-step photographs and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: House Of Yumm