- Moist, Tender And Flavorful Chicken Breast In A Creamy Mustard Sauce With Bacon
- Bite Size Chicken Parmesan Meatballs With Marinara Sauce
- Fall-Off-The-Bone Delicious Sticky Chicken With A Touch Of Sweetness
- How To Make Sausage Gravy Stuffed Biscuits
- Hosting A Party? This Salami Cream Cheese Roll Up Is The Perfect Appetizer!
Naughty or nice, everyone deserves a Grinch hot chocolate for Christmas! This fun and delicious recipe will make you feel like you travel to the fairy tales land. Spread Christmas cheer with this Naughty or Nice Grinch Hot Chocolate recipe. What better way to spend holidays than sitting on the couch and sipping on this drink while watching the Grinch movie? So Christmassy!
Grinch Hot Chocolate
2 Cups milk (I used Unsweetened Cashewmilk)
4 Ounces white chocolate (chopped)
green food coloring
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 Tablespoon Peppermint Schnapps*** (or 1 teaspoon peppermint extract)
1 Tablespoon Vanilla Vodka***
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cooking With Curls
Thanks to Lisa for this amazing recipe and featured image!