- Strawberry Roses: Surprisingly Easy To Make And Adorably Amazing
- The Perfect Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade Recipe
- Incredibly Tasty And Delicious Easy Poached Fish In Tomato Basil Sauce
- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Roasted Beef Tenderloin With A Simple Garlic Brown Butter Sauce
- Juicy, Crispy, Crunchy Spicy Fried Chicken That’s Just Plain Fun To Eat
Let’s face it, everyone loves a hot dog. Summertime is perfect for going out to grill a hot dog sandwich. Does this mean you will have to wait for summertime to enjoy this wonderful dish? Of course, no; you can enjoy a grilled hot dog sandwich in the winters as well.
The Grilled Cheese Hot Dog is the perfect amalgamation of two classic dishes, grilled cheese, and hot dog. The crispy bread with a hot dog and cheese is perfect for lunch. The best part is that it is super easy to make.
You can make a delightful hot dog sandwich at your home using an oven. Here is the cool grilled cheese hot dog sandwich recipe. Follow it and make the most delicious hot dog sandwich ever.
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Best Grilled Cheese Hot Dog Sandwich Recipe
• Hot dogs- 2
• American cheese- 2 slices
• White bread- 2 slices
• Melted butter
• Start by pre-heating an oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Take a slice of bread and spread mayo on it. You can add ketchup and honey mustard as well if you like. Then, do it on the other slice as well.
• Place the slices of cheese on both the slices of bread.
• After that, take the fully cooked hot dogs and place it on both the slices.
• The hot dog must be placed diagonally.
• Then, fold the bread and secure it using two toothpicks.
• Place a tin foil on a baking tray and then place the hot dog sandwich on it.
• Grease the top of the bread with melted butter. Then, turn it over and grease the other side as well.
• Afterward, switch the temperature to broil (500 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit). Place the tray in the oven and let it cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
• When the top of the bread is golden, change the side and cook for another 4 to 5 minutes.
• Once the other side is also golden, take it out.
• When serving kids, cut the sandwich into the half.
• You can serve it with fresh fruit or mixed green salad.
Tips When Making Grilled Cheese Hot Dog Sandwich
For enhancing the quality for the grilled cheese hot sandwich, follow these tips:
• Always use a good quality of white bread.
• It is not essential that you use white bread, you can use any bread you like.
• If you love butter, you can add a little butter on the mayo as well.
• For best results, only use slice cheese. Avoid using shredded cheese. This is because the cheese will not be evenly distributed. You will not be able to taste the divine combination of the cheese and hot dog properly.
• You can add more ingredients if you like such as tomato slice, bacon, jalapenos, marinara sauce, and peppers.
Overall, the hot dog is a marvelous dish that everyone enjoys. If you want to enjoy a scrumptious snack with your friends or family, give this grilled cheese hot dog sandwich recipe a try. This is a wonderful way to satisfy your taste buds.
Watch the video below to see how easy is to make these absolutely delicious Grilled Cheese Hot Dog sandwiches:
Article Source: Inspire To Cook