- These Fabulous Churro Ice Cream Sandwiches Are Super Tasty And A Crowd Pleaser
- These Rich And Fudgy Flourless Ricotta Cheesecake Swirl Brownies Are A Work Of Art
- [Video Recipe] Fried Mashed Potato Stuffed Balls With Cheese, Bacon & Chives
- Baked Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole With Green Sauce
- You’ve Got To Try This Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken…Will Simply Melt In Your Mouth!
Cheesecake and cherry pie filling stuffed inside an egg roll wrapper, fried until brown and crispy and served warm… These Cherry Cheesecake Egg Rolls look fantastic and taste delicious. This recipe requires so few ingredients and whips up so fast! It is by far one of the most delicious egg roll recipes you’ll ever make!
Cherry Cheesecake Egg Rolls
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon lemon rind
3 tablespoons sugar
½ teaspoon lemon juice
1 can cherry pie filling
8 egg roll wrappers (mine were 6″x6″)
oil for frying
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Spend With Pennies
Thanks to Holly for this amazing recipe and featured image!