- Mouth Watering And Super Easy Barbecue Honey Chicken
- 3 Super-Easy And Full Of Flavor Spaghetti Squash Boat Recipes
- Fantastic Beer Braised Bratwurst And Caramelized Sauerkraut For All The Kraut And Bratwurst Lovers
- Quick And Easy Grilled Barbecue Chicken And Vegetables In Foil
- DIY Fried Chicken( 3 Ways) Looks Delicious!
Ridiculously easy and incredibly delicious, this recipe will teach you how to make your favorite Chinese dish at home, in the slow cooker!!
Packed with pork, broccoli, snow peas and more, this Slow Cooker Chicken Lo Mein Noodles is another simple dinner recipe. Using your slow cooker makes this recipe a breeze to make on a busy day.
Slow Cooker Lo Mein
2 pounds boneless pork shoulder
3 cups broccoli florets
2 carrots, julienned
2 stalks celery, diced
1 cup snow peas
1 (5-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
1 pound spaghetti
FOR THE SAUCE
1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
3 cloves, garlic, minced
2 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
1 tablespoons sambal oelek (ground fresh chile paste), or more, to taste
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
1 teaspoon sesame oil
Get your full written Slow Cooker Lo Mein Noodles Recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipesat: Damn Delicious
Thanks to CHUNG-AH for this amazing recipe and featured image!