- This Excellent Old Fashioned Chocolate Buttermilk Cake Is The Best Thing Ever
- These Easy Chicken Stuffed Shells With Alfredo Sauce Are Incredibly Delicious!
- This Cilantro-Lime Honey Garlic Salmon Baked In Foil Is One Of The Easiest Dinners Ever
- Brilliant Way To Turn A French Onion Soup Into A Meal: French Onion Soup Au Gratin Stuffed Meatballs
- This Quick And Easy Crispy Parmesan Chicken With Creamy Lemon Garlic Pasta Recipe Is Amazing!
This casserole recipe is vegan and gluten free but you can also add pre-cooked shredded chicken breast or any other type of meat if you desire.
The perfect blend of flavors, melded together divinely, make this Caramelized Onion Spaghetti Squash Casserole dish, truly tasty and memorable.
Easy, healthy and comforting this casserole dish with a creamy and “cheesy” crust is a delish that turns out so wonderfully, you might never go back to real noodles again!
Caramelized Onion Spaghetti Squash Casserole
1 medium spaghetti squash
2 cups (2 medium) chopped yellow onions
1 cup chopped baby Portobello mushrooms
1 cup tomato sauce
1/2 cup water
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil + extra to coat pan
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
3 eggs, whisked
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Joy Of Kosher
Thanks to Jamiefor this amazing recipe and featured image!