- Make Breakfast A Breeze With These Easy Cinnamon French Toast Sticks
- Quick And Delish Bacon And Spinach Pasta With Parmesan
- Big In Flavor And Low In Calories This Skinny Mac n’ Cheese Is The Ultimate Easy Meal
- Perfect Little Bundles Of Chicken And Bacon Heaven
- These Baked Chicken Quesadillas Are Fabulous!
What a beautiful dessert – I’m in love! This combo of crisp puff pastry with sweet soft strawberries looks so easy and elegant and delicious!
Impress your guests with these yummy looking and easy to make Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs! They are completely amazing looking, and the filling is simply divine! They are great for Mother’s Day or any gathering. So easy to make, and everyone will love it!
Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs
1 sheet Puff Pastry, thawed
1 cup strawberries, sliced
½ cup sugar
¼ cup lemon juice
1-8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
¼ cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons heavy cream
1 cup fresh, sliced strawberries
¼ cup powdered sugar
Get the full recipe here.
Thanks to Nettie for this amazing recipe and featured image!