- Simple Recipes Are Often Times The Best: Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili Recipe
- Hearty And Delicious Roasted Chicken And Veggies Ready In Only 15 Minutes
- This Super-Easy Creamy One-Pot Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta Looks Delicious!
- These Really Delicious Baked Mozzarella Chicken Rolls Are Worth Every Single Bite!
- 10 Easy Summer Recipes For Dinner You Should Definitely Try
Love to come home and dinner is ready? Try this hobo dinner in the slow cooker recipe, you’ll be amazed how easy you can make a fantastic dinner! This recipe is also great when camping or on the grill at the house, is so easy to find a reason to make a hobo dinner. Cooked on Low for 5 hours, it is the perfect, complete meal for four. What’s not to like? Meatloaf and potatoes are many people’s most favorite meals to eat, they are pure comfort food and this recipe is just awesome, makes everything easier. The idea of cooking an entire meal in the slow cooker is just genius!
Hobo Dinner in the Slow Cooker
1 lb. 10% fat ground beef
2 large eggs
½ cup diced white onion
¼ cup ketchup
¼ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. pepper
¼ tsp. onion powder
15 Saltine crackers, crushed
For the potatoes
4 small russet potatoes, sliced
½ cup sliced white onion
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. onion powder
¼ tsp. pepper
3 Tbsp. melted butter
1 cup shredded sharp cheese (add at the end)
Ketchup for topping meatloaf
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Magical Slow Cooker
Thanks to Sarah for this amazing recipe and featured image!