- Super Easy And Delicious Stuffed Bell Pepper Casserole With So Much Flavor!
- Fried Egg Rolls With Cherry Cheesecake Filling
- Impossibly Easy And Delicious Crock Pot Chicken And Stuffing
- 3 Delicious Baked Sweet Potato Recipes
- This Easy Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Rice Casserole Dish Makes A Perfect Weeknight Meal
This dish is so amazing and after a long day of work, it’s so easy to make. Everybody loves a great tasting meal and this is exactly what this recipe delivers. Very tasty and extremely easy, this creamy chicken bake makes a wonderful dinner for a busy day.
This simple chicken casserole which can be completed with steamed veggies and a side of rice or noodles. Give this a go it really is very yummy!
Creamy Chicken Bake
2 1/2 to 3 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (I use 4 large breasts)
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup (10 3/4 ounces, condensed )
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup (10 3/4 ounces, condensed)
1 Cup Sour Cream
8 oz can Mushrooms drained (stems and pieces – or use fresh) *optional
1/2 Cup Water
1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
1 teaspoon Chives (chopped)
Few dashes of Paprika
Salt and Pepper to taste
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Sweet Little Blue Bird
Thanks to Mary for this amazing recipe and featured image!