- Magical Unicorn-Inspired Macarons To Make This Weekend (Templates Included)
- Easy 15 Bean Slow Cooker Chili-The Perfect Dish To Serve On Game Day!
- The Perfect Breakfast Casserole For The Weekend: Easy Sausage, Egg And Hash Brown Casserole
- This Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake Recipe Is Beyond Delicious
- The Easiest Slow Cooker Corn And Potato Chowder You Will Ever Make
Have you ever heard of those game changing side dishes that once you try them, you’ll never go back? These melted potatoes side dish is exactly like that!
Switch your traditionally roast potatoes side dish with this crispy melting potatoes. They are absolutely fantastic!
Crispy, nice and golden brown edges and nice and soft inside, they simply melt in your mouth! The broth with lemon juice and garlic mixture at the end really gives them a different kind of flavour and takes potatoes to the next level!
Creamy And Buttery Melting Potatoes
1 1/2 pounds yellow fleshed potatoes (such as Yukon gold), peeled and sliced 1 inch thick
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup chicken broth or vegetable broth
1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
2 garlic cloves, lightly crushed and peeled
Get the full recipe here.
Thanks to Kevin for this amazing recipe and featured image!