- This Delicious 5 Ingredients Meatball Parmesan Casserole Will Feed A Crowd For Cheap
- Best Homemade Chocolate Cake Ever!
- Simple And Incredibly Tasty Greek-Style Chicken Traybake Recipe
- This Delicious Mexican Street Corn Salad With Avocado Recipe Is A Fiesta In A Bowl!
- Delicious One Hour Cinnamon Rolls With Cream Cheese Frosting
This dish is awesome! Quick and easy to prepare and the cooking time for the assembled dish is only 35 minutes.
This chicken & cornbread casserole is the the perfect go-to recipe for feeding picky children. Easy to make and delicious, this is the kind of food that will make you friends at pot lucks and office parties.
It’s also a pretty attractive looking dish as far as casseroles go. Easy to change it up ,this is a dish that will be a regular on your menu!
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Chicken & Cornbread Casserole
6 cups cornbread crumbled
3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon dried sage
1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
1 1/4 cups chicken stock
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 chicken breasts cooked and diced
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
Salt to taste
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Chicken & Cornbread Casserole Recipe>>>View the full recipe here.
Thanks to Bread Booze Bacon for this amazing recipe and featured image!