- A Delicious White Bean Soup Recipe That Is Quick To Impress And Incredibly Easy To Make
- Deceptively Quick And Easy Honey-Glazed Wild Salmon You Can Cook At Home
- Seriously Delicious Slow Cooker Mashed Sweet Potatoes With Marshmallows
- How To Make A Bacon Mac And Cheese Pie
- Quick And Easy Pizza Rolls Your Kids Will Love
Do you have leftover caramels from Halloween? Here is a wonderful way to use them! This recipe is so simple and easy and sounds perfectly yummy.
All of that melty caramel and ice cream, yes please!
This dessert is delicious to have straight from the oven with all that gooey caramel, the warm apples and the crispy top and it’s also delicious when eaten cold the next day.
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
For The Full List Of Ingredients & The Delicious Step By Step Directions To Follow For This Recipe, Please Head On Over To The Next Page…