- Easy And Gluten-Free Caramelized Onion Spaghetti Squash Casserole For Busy Weeknights
- Sinfully Delicious Raspberry Mille Feuille Dessert
- How To Make The Best Beer And Garlic Grilled Chicken Of All Time
- These Cheesy Baked Potato Chip Nachos Are A Family Favorite
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes With Chicken For An Easy And Delicious Dinner!
Do you have leftover caramels from Halloween? Here is a wonderful way to use them! This recipe is so simple and easy and sounds perfectly yummy.
All of that melty caramel and ice cream, yes please!
This dessert is delicious to have straight from the oven with all that gooey caramel, the warm apples and the crispy top and it’s also delicious when eaten cold the next day.
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
For The Full List Of Ingredients & The Delicious Step By Step Directions To Follow For This Recipe, Please Head On Over To The Next Page…