- This Turkey Bacon Avocado Grilled Cheese Will Have You Drooling Over How Delicious It Looks
- Delicious And Easy Salisbury Steak To Make This Week
- This Lazy Day Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole Recipe Is Amazing!
- Fabulous Way To Get The Seeds Out Of A Pomegranate In 10 Seconds Or Less (No Water In A Bowl)
- We Strongly Believe That You Can Never Have Too Much Bacon…
These very beautiful crispy potato stack make a great side dish or appetizer. They are popular,delicious and quite simple to make so today’s tutorial is going to show you exactly how to make this crispy goodness.This is by far one of the best (if no the best) form of fried potato you’ll ever have and it’s by far one of the easier recipes.
What you need to remember when making this recipe is that you have about 30 to 40 minutes to cut your stacks before they start to oxidize and turn brown so you might want to practice it before you throw a potato stack party.
Bonus: you can reserve the trimmings for a yummy hash brown the next morning.
The Crispy Potato Stack
1 russet potato
canola oil for frying
Get the full written recipe at byrontalbott.com
Thanks to Byron for this amazing recipe and featured image!