- Mouth Watering And Super Easy Barbecue Honey Chicken
- This Hearty Pumpkin Sausage Lasagna Is Perfect For Fall
- This Easy Cheesy Broccoli Casserole Is A Go To Any Day Of The Week
- [Recipe] Show Your Guests You Care With This Healthy Frozen Raspberry Coconut Lemonade
- Chicken Fried Rice: Better Than Takeout And So Easy To Make
What a wonderful soup recipe for cold nights! This white bean soup recipe with sausage at your choice, is a really nice soup with a little bit of everything: sausage, pasta, and all kinds of good yummy veggies to add depth of flavor and to ensure the soup’s homemade feel.
Really good, hearty and satisfying this white bean soup recipe is quick and simple, an excellent recipe with really good flavors.
Sausage and White Bean Soup Recipe
What you need:
1 pound sausage of your choice, I used pork
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup onion, diced
1 cup shredded carrot
7 cups chicken broth
1- 15 ounce can diced tomatoes
1- 15 ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
1 cup small pasta
salt and pepper, if desired
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Hot Eats and Cool Reads
Thanks to Sheena for this amazing recipe and featured image!