- This Festive Caprese Salad Will Make You Feel Amazing
- These Adorable Christmas Cookies Are Sure To Impress Your Family And Friends
- This Crock Pot Salsa Verde Chicken Is The Easiest Dinner You’ve Ever Made- Tastes Great Too!
- Baked French Toast Sticks- A Recipe For Sunday Morning Nirvana…
- Simple And Delicious Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken
“Yummy! these are my kind of treat. I’d have to sneak them away from the family! They’d eat them all up.”
Easy to make and bursting with pizza flavors, these gooey cheese and pepperoni bites will always score big in many homes. This Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bombs recipe from Sizzling Eats gets rave reviews!
“Who ever came up with this recipe must be a genius.” Quick, easy and tasty, these yummy bites are are kid-friendly. They are well received by any pizza loving kids and you can get the kids involved in the Pepperoni & Cheese Pizza Bombs making fun. Brilliant!
10 Minutes Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bombs
Crescent Roll Dough
2 sticks White String Cheese 2 sticks cut into 4 even pieces
Homestyle RAGÚ® Pasta Sauce Thick and Hearty Traditional
32 piece of pepperoni
You May Also Like
Head on over to Sizzling Eats for the full recipe >> Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bombs
Thanks to Amy for this amazing recipe and featured image!