- Easy Homemade Strawberry Pie Recipe
- Ridiculously Easy And Delicious Crock Pot Roast Recipe
- Spicy Sausage Dish Made With Zucchini Noodles- So Tasty!
- Hosting A Party? This Salami Cream Cheese Roll Up Is The Perfect Appetizer!
- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes- Simple Yet Elegant And Tasty Side Dish, Even Picky Eaters Will Love
“Yummy! these are my kind of treat. I’d have to sneak them away from the family! They’d eat them all up.”
Easy to make and bursting with pizza flavors, these gooey cheese and pepperoni bites will always score big in many homes. This Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bombs recipe from Sizzling Eats gets rave reviews!
“Who ever came up with this recipe must be a genius.” Quick, easy and tasty, these yummy bites are are kid-friendly. They are well received by any pizza loving kids and you can get the kids involved in the Pepperoni & Cheese Pizza Bombs making fun. Brilliant!
10 Minutes Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bombs
Crescent Roll Dough
2 sticks White String Cheese 2 sticks cut into 4 even pieces
Homestyle RAGÚ® Pasta Sauce Thick and Hearty Traditional
32 piece of pepperoni
You May Also Like
Head on over to Sizzling Eats for the full recipe >> Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bombs
Thanks to Amy for this amazing recipe and featured image!