- This No-Bake, Protein-Packed Monster Cookie Granola Bar Bite Is Great For Quick Afternoon Snacks
- Fantastic Beer Braised Bratwurst And Caramelized Sauerkraut For All The Kraut And Bratwurst Lovers
- These Little Apple Pies Look Fantastic!
- 7 Delicious And Easy Starbucks Copycat Recipes You Can Make At Home
- Best Apple Cobbler You Will Ever Try!
These jalapeno-ranch, slow-cooker, baby-back ribs are perfect for game day, sports day, any kind of thing where you want some hearty appetizers that you can make ahead of time.
They’ll stay warm until your friends are ready to eat them, plus they are delicious.
This recipe works with anywhere between two and a half to three pounds of baby-back ribs.
It’s really, really tasty and it takes up to three and a half hours in slow-cooker, depending on your slow cooker model.
Slow-Cooker Baby Back Ribs Recipe
2½ – 3 pounds baby back ribs
1 envelope (1 ounce) Hidden Valley Ranch dressing and seasoning mix
1-2 jalapeños, sliced thinly
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Hilah Cooking
Thanks to Hilah for this amazing recipe and featured image !