- This Cookie Dough Cheesecake Is So Rich And Delicious, You Won’t Believe It’s Homemade!
- Super Simple Creamy Chicken And Bacon Pasta Recipe
- Incredibly Simple Homemade Muffaletta Tortellini Salad
- This Philly Cheesesteak Crescent Ring Is The Ultimate Game Day Food!
- [Recipe] Easy And Delicious Country Sausage Gravy
Here is a simple technique that not provides you with a NY Strip steak that eats like a filet mignon. This technique will also show you how the trimmings can be used to make a world-class pan sauce. With an optional overnight “dry-aging” step that adds flavor to the final product, this amazingly tasty video recipe, courtesy of Chef John from Food Wishes will inspire you to put a little extra effort in your savory foods.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.