- Easy, Fast And Delicious Hot Ham & Swiss Croissants
- These Rich And Fudgy Flourless Ricotta Cheesecake Swirl Brownies Are A Work Of Art
- Roasted Garlicy Potatoes That Are to Die For
- A Delicious One-Pot Wonder: Lamb Stew With Spring Vegetables
- Easy, Delicious And Super Fast To Make: Grilled Cheese Tomato Sandwich
Here is a simple technique that not provides you with a NY Strip steak that eats like a filet mignon. This technique will also show you how the trimmings can be used to make a world-class pan sauce. With an optional overnight “dry-aging” step that adds flavor to the final product, this amazingly tasty video recipe, courtesy of Chef John from Food Wishes will inspire you to put a little extra effort in your savory foods.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.