- Slow Cooker Candy Cane Hot Chocolate You Need To Make This Winter
- Keep Your Dinner Fun And Colorful With This Roasted Greek Chicken And Farro Salad With Oven Fries
- Get Creative In The Kitchen With These Super Delicious Lasagna Roll Ups
- He Takes A Cheap Cut And Turns It Into An Impressive And Delicious Dish: Slow Cooked Beef Short Ribs
- The Perfect Crockpot Cheeseburger Dip For Game Day
Keep things simple in the kitchen with this delicious recipe, simple yet with incredible flavor. This 2 ingredients recipe is may be the best chicken you’ve ever eaten!
Of course, there are a few key elements when making this easy and so good chicken with mushrooms recipe. Follow them entirely and let the magic happen!
Fast and delicious and restaurant worthy, this one pan Chicken with Mushrooms is soon to be your favorite chicken recipe.
Chicken and Mushrooms Recipe
Ingredients:2 large chicken breasts, boneless, skin-onsalt and fresh ground black pepper to taste2 tablespoon olive oil8 oz thickly sliced mushrooms1/2 cup water1 tablespoon butter
Get your full recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at:
Thanks to Chef Johnfor this amazing recipe and featured image!